Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fort Funston

It was a while ago, so I don't completely remember how this adventure came about but it was fairly productive for me...mainly because I went prepared with plenty of film and not one, not two, but three cameras. It took me a while to decide what I was going to take, but in the end I decided to leave my 35mm at home and took my twin lens reflex, a toy camera and my point and shoot. After hiking around all day, I felt like I had gotten some pretty good shots. It had definitely been a while since I'd been on an excursion like this but it felt good and sort of idyllic: I took my time evaluating exposures and framing my shot while the friend whose idea it was to take me along made sketches of the flowers that were all around us. I'll save some of the toy camera photos for next time, but for now here's some of what came out of my twin lens..





No comments:

Post a Comment