Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'M STILL ALIVE, HONESTLY!

Egad, its been a while since my last post. Here's what you've missed:
Firstly, Holidays in retail..as I'm sure you already know from shopping in the middle of it or possibly working through it yourself are a HOTT MESS. They left me utterly and completely exhausted, not to mention gaining responsibility at work, so I have more job in my job which sometimes leaks into my personal time COMBINED with the realization that I must somehow become adult-like and actually strive toward my career...meaning that a website, not just a blog is in order. However, I forgot how much work it is building a website. Friends, take advantage of your graphic designers and their skill...you'll come out with something nicer with much less frustration.

Anyway, I did have a chance to swing down to southern California to visit with my family for a hot minute. I took some film and a camera with me, but didn't get a chance to shoot much...also one of the two rolls I shot came out blank for whatever reason (the photo gods weren't with me on that one) But I did manage to get some okay shots of surfers.








No comments:

Post a Comment